Détails de l'offre d'emploi.
ASSISTANT CAFÉ MANAGER
Come work with our great team at the James Perse Cote Cuisine Cafe! We serve great food to our clients in a friendly environment. You will have most of your evenings while working with us as we close a the latest at 7pm on some nights!!
To provide exceptional leadership, and drive store performance and growth through seamless operational execution. To set the standards for the employee experience, and to drive customer satisfaction and increased brand loyalty.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Builds, develops and manages a diverse and professional front of house team through continuous recruitment and training;
- Leads by example by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, ensuring that all interactions with customers are memorable and up to standard;
- Drives store performance by evaluating and delivering business KPIs;
- Ensures that all employees comply with company policies, practices and procedures pertaining to sales and operations;
- Displays a strong level of brand awareness and implements necessary product knowledge training sessions;
- Takes responsibility of handling employee and customer concerns in order to create a positive and professional environment;
- Takes ownership of business performance problems and seeks possible solutions to get a better result;
- Assists the team with daily tasks; cleaning, preparing coffee orders, processing orders at the cash, running plates, organizing UberEats, etc.
- Establish a constant focus on the brand, service, knowledge and passion for the brand across the store team;
- Build and cultivate lasting professional customer relationships and enable all team members to do the same;
- Resolve difficult customer issues and escalate to upper management when necessary;
- Implement all company training programs effectively in order to develop staff;
- Evaluate employees on a daily basis through coaching in the moment and analyzing individual successes and opportunities to ensure sales objectives are met;
- Evaluate staff once a year and conduct monthly appraisals with each team member;
- Ensure that all HR policies and procedures are carried out, communicated to and adhered to by all staff members;
- Effectively communicate needs and ideas to Store Manager and Area/District manager in order to elevate the business;
- Ensure that the store operates within its predetermined budget (i.e. inventory, expenses, etc.);
- Maintain responsibility of coordinating and following up on day to day contractual work;
- Adhere to and enforce loss prevention and security policies, credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit cards, discounts, employee purchases, deposit log, tips log;
- Adhere to and enforces cleaning and food safety standards
- Ensure that all stock room and back stock inventory meets organization standards;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store manager and Area/ District Manager;
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store, including securing doors, windows and merchandise, successful alarming of store and POS procedures;
- 2-3 years’ experience as a barista and server in fine dining and cafes
- Strong coffee knowledge
- Willing to learn how to educate and inform customers about coffee products
- Bilingual (french & english)
- Outgoing, professional and friendly demeanor
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Passionate about building customer base, and working in a new concept
- Experience supervising and developing a team
- Physical requirements: able to bend, stand for long periods of time, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (=16 kg).