Job Title: Cocktail Waitress
Schedule: Must be available 3 days (including 1 weekend day minimum) mostly nights and afternoons
Deadline: June 4th, 2019 at 11:59pm
Location: Playground Poker Club – 1500 QC-138 C, Kahnawake, QC, J0L 1B0
Who we are:
Located in Kahnawake, ten minutes south of Downtown Montreal, Playground is a forward-thinking company that continues to see exponential growth, 8 years after its inception. From 2010 to today, we have grown from a modest 20-table poker operation to the largest stand-alone poker room in the world; but the growth did not stop there. This same period also marked the addition of Electronic Gaming Devices to our product mix as well as the literal evolution of our facility with the construction of a 6-story expansion meant to welcome the limits of our imagination. We are renowned for our service, attention to detail and above all else - offering an unmatched customer experience! Our success is credited entirely to our team, composed of people from various backgrounds, but sharing one commitment: to deliver the very best they can.
Who you are:
We are looking for a dynamic and outgoing Cocktail waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. Your main responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus and collecting payments. To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Have detailed knowledge of all menu items.
• Make recommendations and answer questions about the menu.
• Take customer’s orders and deliver food and beverages.
• Provide excellent customer service to ensure client’s satisfaction.
• Collect and process payments.
• Balance your cash at the end of each shift.
• Clear and clean tables.
• Must be bilingual (English and French) and 18 years or older.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be able to work on your feet for the duration of the shift.
• Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Previous working experience as a Waitress required.
If you are interested and feel you are the right candidate for this position, apply by submitting a recent copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org